pages

Friday 15 October 2010

today is Blog Action Day 2010

...which is a very good reason to rouse myself from this stupor of dullness I seem to have been in for the last fortnight.  Too sleepy and too busy to blog, oh dear.
However... it's Blog Action Day and this year's theme is on water...
Why water?
Check out the video below.


Blog Action Day 2010: Water from Blog Action Day on Vimeo.

Am reminded again of the situation in the Niger Delta, where the water of life has become a river of death.

Why not, for one day, blog with one voice?
Dive in, and happy blogging!

1 comment:

Beth/Lilás said...

Hello Nik!
I'm also participating in this important conference blogging and I really enjoyed watching your post to reinforce this awareness.
Though I live in the country which has the largest watershed in the world, we still need a lot of awareness in this sense not to waste water so rare and expensive.
Congratulations!
Visit my blog too to see what is happening here in South America.
a hug from Rio de Janeiro