pages

Tuesday 13 March 2012

sometimes, it's 'Dibley'

Being a visual thinker has both its good and its bad moments.
Good: in that it has certainly been a helpful way to retain information, think through ideas, re-imagine spaces.
Bad: in that sometimes the images conjured up in my weird brain are just...bizarre.

I have recently decided to take a little more control over my food intake - as in me control it, not it control me.  This, added to the fact that my next door neighbour confessed a wee while back that often, when she saw me from her window as I headed off to be about my business, she would think with a smile 'there goes Dibley'.  All meant very fondly, of course.  And I promise that I had my best cheerful smile on as she told me, whilst simultaneously inwardly cursing Dibley yet again.
On Saturday morning I began the new regime.
On Sunday evening I was visualising diving into a vat full of chocolate eclairs, crying out 'take me, I'm yours!'  Ahhh, sweet blissful way to die.
I am obviously channelling Geraldine.
I'll let you all know when the freezer filled with Häagen-Dazs is installed...
However, in the meantime, the regime is continuing.

No comments: